Equine Back Pain online training is hosted by our affiliate All About Animal Massage and taught by Megan Ayrault, who is also an instructor at the Northwest School of Animal Massage. Lola Michelin, the founder and Director of Education at NWSAM, is one of the professional interviews included in this course. Click "More information" for a link to enroll in this elective course.
Please follow the link to enroll at the website below:
Click Here to Enroll @ All About Animal Massage
This convenient, on-line, go-at-your-own-pace class includes:
- Massage skills, assessment techniques, anatomy information and coaching
- 16 weeks of Video Lessons (You can take as long as you need to watch them.)
- Regular e-mails with extra tips, and to remind you to practice
- 16 Expert Interviews (audio recordings) sharing even more tips and advice. Professionals interviewed include veterinarians, a chiropractor, acupuncturist, saddle fitter, farrier, physical therapist, dentist, dressage trainer and various bodyworkers.
- 16 “Anatomy Connections” lessons to go with each of the techniques learned
- Lessons on reading your horse's feedback to improve communication and trust
- Coaching teleclasses responding to students questions from their practice
- Bonus: Massaging My Horse: A Guided Journal (e-book, normally $9.95)
- And of course, you'll have my e-mail to get more questions answered
Click here to Enroll